spring

Redlands

Redlands

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Our first trip to the Aquarium

We met Megan and Bennett at the Long Beach Aquarium and had a fabulous time!  I don't know WHY we thought this shark looked friendly???  
 Bennett LOVES the water fountains and I learned quickly that you have to be very careful of where you stand especially if you have a camera in hand!!

 Can you believe this little sea horse??
 The penguins are his favorite though.



3 comments:

  1. Awwwwww!!! I cannot help but laugh at that first picture, poor Bennett! He's so scared! How fun that he can go to the aquarium so much. It looks like he loves it. Also, Mom you look so stylish and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! What a fun lovable boy Bennett is!! How fun you guys get to spend so much time together! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun time! He really loves that place! I'm glad you and Dad got to go with him and have a fun day too!

    ReplyDelete