spring

Redlands

Redlands

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

David's Birthday!

This is a picture of us the day before David was born...  The actual birthday was May 23, 2012.
 So much love and peace in this photo!
These next photos are from my phone and I don't know how to turn them, so you'll just have to turn your head a bit.  Sorry about that.

 I have a bunch more pictures on my phone but these are the only ones that I could get on the blog for some reason!  Ugh!


2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of David in the baby backpack, looking in to Julie's eyes. Everyone looks so happy! And its so incredible Julie and Daniel have such a beautiful backyard! or Side yard which ever that one is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics Mom! I'm so glad you guys could be there to share David's first few days with us!

    ReplyDelete