spring

Redlands

Redlands

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sailing in June

We put the boat in the water in Long Beach for the month and it has given us the chance to go sailing more often.
Denise and Phil went with us as we toured the L.A. harbor and viewed the U.S. Iowa that recently arrived there.  They will be turning it into a museum soon and we look forward to going through it then.

 Tom and Rosemary Bell joined us for a sail out to see the sea lions and then over to the Queen Mary.
We all had a great time and saw lots of sites which I'm hoping Rose will put on her blog because I KNOW she took better and more pictures!  We saw dolphins also, which is really rare to see them so close in.


A fun time had by all!  We hope to do it again soon and I'll try to take more pictures!

1 comment:

  1. So jealous! wish we could have come along for a sail though I would have wanted to stop for ice cream. :) Glad the Bells were able to go and im glad they had such a good time! You guys are such cool parents!

    ReplyDelete