Kathy runs a half marathon!!!!
Lookin' good before the race in San Pedro.
TONS of people!!!

Even though the sign says FINISH...this was also the start.
Jeff taking video before it begins.
We weren't sure where she was in this crowd at the starting line.

On your mark, set,...GO!!
Even though the sign says FINISH...this was also the start.
We weren't sure where she was in this crowd at the starting line.
Then I saw her as she crossed the start line, and I'm so pleased I caught her in this picture!
If you have trouble spotting her, look for the pink shoes!
Mile 2...with Jeff along side her taking video.
Almost to mile 4.....

Her trusty supporter, equipped with water, Gatorade, sweats, and anything else she might possibly need!!
Comin' to the finish and lookin' good!!!
Stretchin' after the race.
What a good husband.
Talkin' to Karen on the phone.

It was a great day, which actually started the night before when we drove to San Pedro and slept on the boat. We woke up at 5am, got ready and arrived at the starting line at 6:30am.
It was a great day, which actually started the night before when we drove to San Pedro and slept on the boat. We woke up at 5am, got ready and arrived at the starting line at 6:30am.
Great job, Kathy!!
We are so proud of you!!!!
So, when is the next run?
and
Who's doin' it??
Thanks for posting this Mom. I'm so proud of Kathy! I teared up a little bit when she was crossing the finish line. I don't know what it is about races that's so emotional, but I'm so proud!! Good job Kathy, and what a sweet husband she has to be so supportive.
ReplyDeleteKathy is my hero! WooHoo! Great photos, Mom! Great run Kathy! I guess my run is next. My run will be to the store. In my car. With the windows down. And no air conditioning so I get sweaty. :-) I'm seriously so proud of Kathy, though! My sibs are so amazing!
ReplyDeleteJulie, you are SO funny!! I love you!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Kathy! You rock!
ReplyDelete