spring

Redlands

Redlands

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kathy and I were lucky enough to have the opportunity to go to San Diego and visit Owen, Megan and Bennett. He is SO cute!!

Weighs 10 lbs. 6 oz. now.

Just a little doll!!!










Kathy was VERY successful with all of her rocking, singing, burping, and talking to Bennett.

He LOVES her!!










We look forward to his blessing this Sunday and you can bet I'll take pictures on that day!!


3 comments:

  1. he is so darling! I didnt want to leave him! haha I cant wait to hang out with Bennett again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen Kathy hold such a tiny baby! So cute! Can't wait to see pictures and hear about the blessing! I'm even more impatient to come out to visit and see everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for coming down!! I seriously needed the sleep and help! You both are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete