spring

Redlands

Redlands

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bennett at 2 months!

It's been SO fun to see Bennett and he changes everytime I see him!!
He really likes his little play mat and this is a good picture to see that his eyes look like they will be brown. Megan and I both thought on this day that his hair looked a bit reddish!!
Beautiful baby!!









He loves to stretch and grunt a lot. It's very funny.











Here he is sleeping in his swing and although the pictures are a bit dark, we thought it was so cute how he looks like the king of the house there!









We just LOVE him!!








His first trip to the beach. He was well covered up and well cared for.


Slept nearly the whole time, but in grandma's arms!


Yay!!





3 comments:

  1. I thought Bennett's hair looked red too when I Skyped with y'all! He's already a sleep sprawler just like Owen. :-) Who's the blue towel in the beach pic? :-) Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach looks like it was a nice trip. Who else went? It looks like there's so many chairs. Owen looks like he's covering up so there's no glare from the sun while he plays on his phone. Danny does the same thing :) Bennett is getting so BIG! He looks like the Jabba sleeping in his swing. I just want to give him a big blow kiss on his tummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats Jeff under the blanket. Kathy and Owen were on a walk or something.

    ReplyDelete