We had a GREAT Father's Day weekend!!
With visits with Owen, Bennett, Grandmother, Uncle Ed, Marcia, Grandma Anne, Grandpa...
Gifts!!
Yummy food!!
(This is not from Father's Day, but celebrating Owen's FIRST Father's Day,
I put this picture in to commemorate his first sailing day!)
His new boat!! YAY!!
Jeff and Kathy having a fun time at Disneyland!!
Uncle Ed and Marcia...
A happy day for all the Great grandparents!
All the West men...Four generations...
We celebrate and honor these good men in our lives.
We love you and thank you for being good fathers!
Happy Father's Day!!
That last picture is amazing! West Family FOREVER!!! Dad, that's a really nice tie that you got. Owen, SO COOL that you have a fun boat! I wonder if Megan will go with you :) Happy Father's Day to all the West dads!
ReplyDeleteYeah what a cool weekend! The men in our family are so great! Yay for Fathers Day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful weekend!! I LOVE seeing these great pictures! It truly warms my heart! I'm so grateful for the internet that we can share these good times and photos. I'm grateful to have the picture of Grandpa, Eddie, Dad, Owen and Bennett. So special! I love and miss you and can't wait to see you NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you guys got to hang out! And so happy to have a girls day out! Thanks so much for that too!! So looking forward to seeing you all soon!!
ReplyDelete