We're back from the high seas, although my body doesn't know it yet...jet lagged, and the house keeps swaying back and forth, back and forth. It was a great vacation filled with fun and adventure, danger, pirates, a shark, flying fish, turtles, mongoose, high winds and more. We took lots of pictures. Too many to post in one blog entry so I've decided to break them up into catagories.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Really this is Owen:
ReplyDeleteThis looks like so much fun! How great that you guys could do this! looking forward for some more photos and stories!
Woah Mom! Look at you driving that boat! It looks so pretty there. The water is so blue. I'm glad you got to go.
ReplyDeleteSo cool!! I can't wait to see more of your pictures! What a great adventure. I hope the swaying feeling will go away soon.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments. Just after this video, we put up the sails but it was really pounding so we ended up just motoring to another bay. I'm only swaying a little now by the way.
ReplyDeleteWOW! you guys are so adventurous! So glad you guys enjoyed yourselves. Can't wait to get together and hear stories!!
ReplyDeleteWow, what an adventure! I don't know anything about your trip so I want to follow your blog. How many days were you gone and where did your travels take you? I guess I'll keep checking back. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHi Rosie! Thanks for checking on my blog...I often read yours too. We went to the Virgin Islands and chartered a 38 foot sailboat. We sailed around the islands there and were gone for about 10 days. It was probably the most adventurous thing I've ever done!!
ReplyDelete