spring

Redlands

Redlands

Thursday, March 31, 2011

We're GRANDPARENTS!!!

The ARRIVAL !!

Bennett Owen West

March 29, 2011

weighing 7 lbs. 12 oz.

Here we are with Megan's family in the waiting room.

Waiting...

waiting...Here's Katherine McCombs trying to listen through the wall for any sign of the birth. At 5:15 pm the beautiful, healthy baby boy makes his appearance!

Such a wonderful, happy, spiritual time we were so fortunate to share with this new beautiful family!!
Ahhh...
Thank you Owen and Megan for letting us share this day with you!

We love you and know you will be great parents.

Our hearts are just FILLED with love and joy!!

4 comments:

  1. I love how Katherine is listening through the wall. I'm so proud of Megan! What an amazing thing. Thanks for posting these pictures, Mom! I love our family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love how she's listening through the wall too! Thanks for commenting, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm so excited your family has a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting all these pictures! I don't feel as bad for missing out on such a cool event! Wow what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete