spring

Redlands

Redlands

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Spring 2013

 Here are some photos from Spring 2013...

Ivan and grandma...

 David and Grandma...

 Grandmother West passed away on February 22, 2013.  All of our kids and most of the spouses were able to come to the funeral.  It was a wonderful service commemorating her life. The girls all sang, Richard, Eddie and Owen all spoke.  Here are a few photos from the day...I'm sorry that I didn't gather everyone up for a group photo.









We were able to take a day and go to Disneyland while everyone was visiting.
So FUN!!







1 comment:

  1. Grandma's service was very beautiful. I wish we'd gotten a family picture too. The nephews are so cute!!! Disneyland was so much fun with everyone. I'm glad we all got to go. My favorite part was eating dinner with everyone at the end of the night. I hope we get to do it again someday.

    ReplyDelete