In August, we had a "Girl's Week" in Redlands.
Karen was the first to arrive so we were lucky to be able to go on a little sail with her in Long Beach before picking up Julie and David.
Owen brought Megan and Bennett out, so we just had a GREAT time!(We certainly missed Kathy though.) Here are some pictures of our week.







We had a great time! It was so fun to get to spend time with everyone! Great photos Mom!
ReplyDeletehow fun! I do wish I could have been there but i still feel like you guys included me in on a lot of stuff. :) And these are the first pictures ive seen with the fence I think and I realized it serves more then one purpose! Hanging towels! Now at night you dont have to worry that while you were in the spa a spider or bug crawled in to your towel while it was on the ground. Not that i ever seriously worried about that. ;)
ReplyDelete