spring

Redlands

Redlands

Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Week in San Antonio with Kathy and Jeff

After "Girl's Week" I flew out to visit Kathy and Jeff.
Her sisters in-law, Jenn and Marianne, gave her the nicest  baby shower with all of her favorite things!
The decorations were beautiful and the food delicious! 
This first picture is one of Kathy just as we were leaving to go to the shower.  She was having a bit of a struggle putting on her shoe.  I think she's adorable!
 We walked into her friend's house to see this beautiful arrangement!!









Thank you Marianne and Jenn!!!

1 comment:

  1. it was so nice to have you come visit! I absolutely loved having you and I cant wait until you come back. Thank you for taking pictures of the shower. It really was perfect and im glad i can now remember the details forever! I have such thoughtful sister in laws and overall the best family in the world! I couldnt ask for anyone better!

    ReplyDelete