spring

Redlands

Redlands

Sunday, September 11, 2011

I love you!

Today I have an overwhelming feeling of gratitude and love for my Savior, Jesus Christ and for my family and I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE YOU!! I teach the CTR Valiant 9 class in Primary at church and today the lesson is on "The Mission of Jesus Christ". For the past several weeks we've learned about things Jesus did on earth and about the Atonement, Crucifixion, and Resurrection. Today is not only a summation of all of that, but a focus on what WE can do show our love and gratitude...which is to show love and gratitude for each other...everyone.

Also, because today is September 11, 2011...
I don't want another day to go by that I don't tell you how I feel. We never know what day will be our last day on earth, so I just want all of you to know, without any hesitation, that I love you...big time!

















5 comments:

  1. We love you too Mom!! I'm always so grateful for the loving, warm, encouraging, thoughtful way you raised me. You have been a wonderful example of how to show love for others and kindness to everyone. Thank you!

    P.S. It seems like you're mostly grateful for Bennett. :-) He's so cute though, how could you not be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's all an equal gratitude. He's just the one everyone wanted to be in a picture with. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you too mom! Thank you for all that you do and for the example you are to me of sharing with people how you feel. Its a blessing to all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the sweetest post Mom! We love you and Dad and our WHOLE family so much! We are so dang awesome! Seriously the best family in the world. Can't wait to be together again and bask in everyone's coolness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super duper cute post!!! THANK YOU LAURIE!! I love you too...WE ALL LOVE YOU!! Seriously without your love and support I don't know what I would do. You truly are not only the best mother-in-law ever, but also becoming one of my best friends. I love being with you and your positive loving spirit. You bring others up and it is contagious. Thanks for posting this. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete