spring

Redlands

Redlands

Sunday, September 25, 2011

LOVED
Women's Conference Last Night!
THE FORGET ME NOT FLOWER
Five Petals
Each represents...
Forget Not to:
1. Be patient with yourself.
* Stop punishing yourself.
* Notice your successes...God does.

2. Choose the good sacrifices over the bad ones.
*Ask yourself where your time and energies are going.

3. Be happy NOW!
* Remember "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"? Are you searching for the golden ticket in order to be happy? Enjoy the candy and stop searching the wrapper.

4. Learn the "WHY" of the Gospel.
* Delight in the sweetness and majesty of "Why"...Not so much the what and how.

5. Know that God knows you and loves you! Invite him in your life!

2 comments:

  1. This was such a wonderful talk. I really felt the spirit. I love the gospel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED it! It was so encouraging and inspiring. I'm so grateful for Relief Society conference! My favorite broadcast of the year! :-)

    ReplyDelete