spring

Redlands

Redlands

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bennett at One Week Old !

I was so happy to be able to spend a few days with Megan, Owen and Bennett!!

Babies grow up so quickly and while I was there I tried to take pictures in between holding him myself! (which I never will get tired of!)

Such an adorable baby!

Ahhhh




He likes his swing and this is out of focus because it was moving and playing nice lullabies.


I really think he's smiling at Mommy.

4 comments:

  1. so precious! Thanks for the pictures. I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he's so cute! There can never be too many pictures of Bennett. Now I get why people are so obsessed with taking pictures of their babies and nieces and nephews... they are adorable! Thanks for posting Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is SO CUTE!! I definitely think he was smiling at his mama! I feel so lucky that such a darling little guy is part of our family now! I totally brag about him to everyone I talk to! :-) Thanks for the pics Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He really is a cutie! Precious!

    ReplyDelete