spring

Redlands

Redlands

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A GREAT MORNING!

My morning just got better and better, so I thought I'd share it with you.
Although it has taken me about 3 months, I began my 4th week of training today. (The schedule Karen designed for me in preparing for the Turkey Trot.)
It felt so good and I'm actually quite proud of myself that I could step it up a notch.
Then I went to physical therapy and my P.T. thinks that the pain in my elbow joints is coming from the tightness in my neck so she gave me the BEST soft tissue neck message!!
So wonderful!!
Then to top it ALL off....
Dad and I done some killin' !!
This is so un P.C. (Dad says people will know that means politically correct, but I wouldn't so I'm explaining it.)
I can not tell you how HAPPY it makes me to kill a gopher!!
So here you are.
Enjoy these pictures!





I was actually the one that konked it on the head.
:)




7 comments:

  1. Mom, you should give your gopher posts some sort of rating for gruesomeness. Hahaha! This would be rated PG-2 for Poor Gopher with 2 pictures of the deceased. :-) I'm glad you're getting out all your aggression in a productive way. Haha! Also, since when is Dad wearing an umbrella hat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mom, you guys are so funny. I love how much satisfaction you get from killing gophers, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom is going to run for mayor on a "kill all gophers" platform

    ReplyDelete
  4. That platform would probably get me a lot of votes in Redlands! Thanks for all your comments. Dad started wearing that hat since he went to Hawaii and was out in the sun so much. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh geezzze! That gopher was so big! And i totally agree with Julie's rating the gophers. Props to Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish I could say, "There ain't goin' BE no more gophers!!"

    ReplyDelete