spring

Redlands

Redlands

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Spur of the Moment Trip to Utah

On Friday morning, my good friend, Chris, called and told me she wanted to go to Utah for the weekend and asked me if I would like to go with her. SURE!!! Fortunately, Kathy and Jeff were willing to put up with me for a couple days so OFF WE WENT!!
It was SO FUN!!
No offense to dad, but it's amazing how fast the drive goes when you only stop TWICE along the way. Dad would not have survived it.Wish you could hear the music playing along with this um....dance?
I spent Saturday with Kathy at the salon.
Before and After pictures.





The cute newly married couple.


So excited for Thanksgiving!!





3 comments:

  1. It was such a fun weekend! I am so glad you came up! Woooo for thanksgiving!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mom! Your hair is SO different! You're so spontaneous! What a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom your hair looks so good and Kathy, your eyebrows are breathtaking!!! They are so good! They look like the eyebrows of that gay black runway judge from america's next top model, Miss Jay. Mom, I'm excited for thanksgiving too.

    ReplyDelete