One time, while dog sitting Monkey, I caught him playing in some mud and had to take a quick picture. He had a lot of fun!
The last time Karen was home, we went to Franklin Elementary School and I showed her where they still have her name and cross country record up. No one has beat her time after all these years! Great job, Karen!!!
On September 24th, Kathy's salon put on a fashion show for breast cancer awareness. I was SO happy that I could go! BUT, I forgot my camera, so all these pictures were taken with my cell phone...my apologies for that.
Rebecca Tucker was one of Kathy's models and after the fashion show they all changed into T shirts. She looks so beautiful though and seemed to have a fun time.
The last time Karen was home, we went to Franklin Elementary School and I showed her where they still have her name and cross country record up. No one has beat her time after all these years! Great job, Karen!!!
On September 24th, Kathy's salon put on a fashion show for breast cancer awareness. I was SO happy that I could go! BUT, I forgot my camera, so all these pictures were taken with my cell phone...my apologies for that. Rebecca Tucker was one of Kathy's models and after the fashion show they all changed into T shirts. She looks so beautiful though and seemed to have a fun time.
What a wonderful theme.
She had 5 models. These two little girls were the cutest! One came out and danced to the music playing and enjoyed her time on stage so much that she had to be coaxed off.
Everyone thought it was SO cute!!








yay! I am so glad you were able to come out mom! it really meant a lot to me!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like the show went well. :)
ReplyDeleteKathy you did such a great job!!! You are the best hairstylist in the whole world!
ReplyDelete