spring

Redlands

Redlands

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Our Beautiful Pool

It looks SO inviting, doesn't it? So now, come on over and go for a swim!!
We did get to try the spa for the first time last night. We think we might try it every night!




It's kind of hard to see the lemon tree gone, but we plan to plant another in a different spot.
We're so happy to have it all done. Now after our visit to Utah, we will get busy with the planting.



3 comments:

  1. I can't even believe it! I wish I could come over right now and sit in the spa. Have you had any problems with it overflowing because of all the rain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! It looks so amazing! You're right about it being weird to see the lemon tree gone. We'll be coming over ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete