spring

Redlands

Redlands

Friday, January 8, 2010

Thanks for all your comments and questions! We haven't decided if we will keep it heated all year or not yet, but if will definitely be at the right temperature for people to swim whenever we have visitors!
As far as getting the lemon tree out, the latest word on that is that the "clean up" group will take it out at the end, which I'm not too happy about because I don't want any dirt in the pool once it is filled. Maybe they have a great way to do it though. We've been SO pleased with this pool company!

So I'm thinking of putting hooks in the bathroom downstairs for our bathing suits to be handy!!



5 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. That looks AWESOME! I want to go swimming already! I really like the little steps by the jacuzzi. I love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!!! i wish i were home to go swimming when its done! this is so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, my! GOSH!! I'm SO excited...I'm going to go jump in it RIGHT now!! Thanks for all your excitement too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhhhh i think im the first! I cant wait until its filled and swimmable!

    ReplyDelete