spring

Redlands

Redlands

Friday, March 16, 2012

Pi Day in Santa Monica!

On Wednesday, 3-14-2012, I was able to go visit Megan, Owen and Bennett. I hadn't seen him for about a month so it was fun to see how much he had grown and all the new things he could do! He looks so much like Owen when he was that age!!
We took him to the park for just a little while and he LOVES the slide!!






We met Owen after work for dinner and since I will miss Bennett's first birthday, I gave him a little early birthday present.

Another fun thing about the day which Megan and I didn't know is that it was Pi day!!! So we had pie for dessert to celebrate the day!
A friend of mine has a cute little sign on her front porch that says,
"Celebrate Everything!"
Great words to live by.

4 comments:

  1. Where did Owen get that flight jacket? Cool!! Bennett is getting so big! What a cutie! Megan's hair is getting so long now too! What a fun, beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Laurie!! Such fun park pictures!! I think tomorrow I am going to make Owen take his camera out to the park and get some good ones of Ben on the slides, if it doesn't rain! Thanks so much for coming it was so fun having you as always!! Hopefully we will see you again one day when you aren't so busy traveling the world and what not! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun day! Ben really has some cute hair coming in! I cant wait until the next time I see him! Thanks for sharing these pictures!

    ReplyDelete