spring

Redlands

Redlands

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Today I learned how to transfer pictures from facebook and email onto my blog...SO...I'm happy to share more great pictures of Kathy and Jeff's wedding day!!
Enjoy
:)
Coming out of the San Diego Temple
(Do I need to put any words to this picture?)

I love this one of Kathy and Dad.


Thanks to Rosemary, we got one of our family!








Kathy and cousin, Todd.





The first dance.





The happy bride
:)









3 comments:

  1. We do love our kids and I must say they are wonderful kids. Glad to see everyone so happy especially Jeff & Kathy! I see you changed the Mom & Dad to Laurie! Dang I kinda liked that :) Anyway, love your pics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! I'm glad you were able to figure out how to put them on. That was such a beautiful wedding! Now that you've mastered wedding planning, too bad you don't have any more kids to marry off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...no, I'm happy to not have another wedding to plan, but I would be thrilled to help someone else. Especially since I don't have to be the one to make the actual decisions and budget the money! :)

    ReplyDelete