We are SO excited!!
This was a day later...sorry it's out of focus though.

It was a beautiful venue right off the beach.
Frank, Mary and Rory just before getting started for the evening.
You can see there aren't any people there, but once we started playing the seats filled.
After playing for 3 hours we were asked to play an additional hour.
I was seriously expecting my fingers to bleed at any moment!
I was seriously expecting my fingers to bleed at any moment!
It's always fun though.
:)
The gophers family was notified and a suicide note was later found. The note read "Laurie, just when i thought i had nothing left, you took my dirt. i hope you're happy"
ReplyDeleteGreat comment Owen. So many pictures Mom! You look great. Dumb gophers. It looks so sunny and warm there in Redlands! Can't wait to come visit soon. I hope you had a fun time playing and that your fingers are recovering nicely. :)
ReplyDeletegross with the gopher! Thats cool with the Jonathan club. looks like you guys played well and your fingers scabbed over. am i right?
ReplyDelete