
Monkey had "so much fun" playing in the mud...I just had to take a picture!

He got very close but didn't go in...although, next time.


Megan and Owen came to pick him up. We were happy to see Megan and Owen, but sad to see Monkey go. :(

The cute family!!
(Sorry I didn't get a better picture of you Megan.)


So now we have a little orchard! Here's dad a work.

We planted 5 trees...peach, apple, orange, lemon and lime.

The proud gardener!
You posted so many pictures! I love it! Monkey is so cute, so are Owen and Megan. It looks so warm and nice there! I can't wait to come visit you in April!
ReplyDeleteyeah i love the pictures. And yeah we can have a girl swim day when we are there! wooo!
ReplyDeleteThese are good pictures! Next time, post a picture of the dead gopher.
ReplyDelete